Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pant 2

I watched the movie finally! I found it accidentally, but hopefully,  in one of the shops. It, again, turned out to be another great movie. The friendship, sisterhood, and twist are so simple yet so relateable, so real. Couldn't enjoy any other movie than this. 

After watching this movie, my wish to go to Greece increases. It's not about finding 'Kostos', but don't you realize how beautiful it is? Who can resist from it? 

I learned from Tibby: How bad you are, there is somebody who love you and care for you. Family especially. 

From Bee: Don't run, but face it! Find the true of you.

From Carmen: You are great so show it to the world!

From Lena: Love hurts. Love heals. Love the love. 

5 stars I give for this movie. An absolutely must watched movie! 

No comments: