Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TWILIGHT!

It's fenomenal! Seriously! I know it's late to tell the world that Twilight is rock! But better be late than nothing, right? 

So, I declare myself to be another fan of Twilight! Muahahaha... Sound obsessive, but yes, I fall in love with Edward Cullen! Picture below is his cool mode. 

But can you resist from his smile? Oh man...

All boys must be in total perplexity in what is so amazing about this pale-looking Edward Cullen that many girls are willing to be bitten by him. The only advise that I can give is watch Twilight please! 

This is the first movie, so far, that makes me wanna read the novel and find out the continuity of the story and everything about it. Man, love it so much!

1 comment:

Andrew Au said...

Lily, I need your help. I'm thinking of doing Masters in Edu Psych. What do you think? Sorry, have to message you here.