Saturday, April 11, 2009

What A Day!

I went for rafting for the first time in my life! What a great experience! We (me, my bro, bro's friend, cousin en de  gank) went to Binjai for it, who knows we can play rafting in Binjai (no offence) and who knows Binjai has such a potential resort. I've forgotten the name of the river. But seriously, it's a great river, with clean and cold water, and beautiful cliff. 

Group pic

Boat friends (Suwandi (if I'm not mistaken, sorry :P), bro, Siau Mei, Me, Anthony, Septian (billion thanks!))

Feel the chill to swim?

So, here is the mighty cliff. Looks not so high from below. But when you are up there, and about to jump, your knees will start to shake. Happened to me :P I jumped off twice. One, I was pushed by an uncle (who started to be impatient coz I was standing up there for million seconds and not jumped :P) and two, I pushed myself to jump. Result? Ecstatic feeling! FYI, my bro jumped off there six times!

Break after an hour fighting with the nature. Enjoy the C-O-C-O-N-U-T!

The last challenge, and we did it!

No comments: