Sunday, November 28, 2010

Teacher's Day = Thanksgiving Day?

We don't have Thanksgiving day or even Thanksgiving dinner, as I can see many gorgeous pictures captured the moment almost in every blogs, here in Indonesia. However, we have Teacher's Day, which we (teachers) are very grateful of, on the same day. On this specific day, many presents are coming to us, it has many meanings though; such as a bribery so we get loose of their kids or an expression from the bottom of parents' heart because we educate their children or even an apology for their kids' misbehaves. For all of the good reasons, I, on behalf of every teachers who got presents :P, am thankful, especially for the person who had brilliant idea that teachers should have their day!

I have these amazing cards from my boy, which I use them as bookmarks. I love handmade! Thanks!
I love this particularly :)

No comments: