Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From Medan to Sibolga with a Puke (26 Dec 2010)

It's happening! It really is. We are at Sibolga now! After many nights crying and begging to not join the trip, apparently it's worth it!

It's the most insane-10-hour drive I've ever been! From Medan-Perbaungan-Tebing Tinggi-Siantar-Parapat-Porsea-Laguboti-Balige-SiborongBorong-Tiga Balata-Tarutung-Sibolga! And our stay is close to Padang Sidempuan. Isn't it just plainly crazy, or what?!? This is the longest road trip in my life! Thanks God I've made it! :)

Hereby I state that I've tasted the dreadful infamous road from Tarutung to Sibolga! It is indeed a killer! With heavy rain at night, it surely is the craziest road trip ever!

Pandan Carita Hotel "Hotel Sweet Hotel" - literally...




1 day down 5 days more to go! Jia you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog. Since I'm heading to Sibolga next month, how was your stay at the Pandan Carita Hotel literally? Out of 10 maybe? How far to the Bandara? Or should I opt for Bumi Asih instead?

TRAVELLING SUMATERA UTARA said...

https://travelingwisatasumut.blogspot.com

TRAVELLING SUMATERA UTARA said...

https://travelingwisatasumut.blogspot.com