Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Dream House


In visual, my dream house would be like the picture beside. I took it from "Gardiner Country House". I like to live in a wooden house, I don't know why, but it's gonna be a new experience for me since I've lived in stoned house for years. I like to have a fireplace, though I know that Indonesia is hot enough.

I prefer a small house so that easy to clean and connect to each of family members. Small enough for my big family to come over to have party or sleepover. I like to have big garden in my house so that my children can play and we can have some activities outside. I would like to have a small pond with fish as well.

I like to have two-story house utmost. On the first floor, there would be a spacious, homey living room when you enter from the front door. In that big living room, there would be two sets of sofas, one from more formal business at the right-hand side and another is more like friendly living room with toys and many books at the left-hand side. Family can hang around here. A medium-sized mud room will be next to it. Going deeper, there would be restroom, and big opened kitchen with big dining table. There will be side door connected to garden as well.

On the second floor, mainly there will be only four bedrooms, and small family room with small library and a nice coach to sit on to read books and a small home theatre. Each bedroom should have its own balcony and bathroom too.

Ah~ Can't wait to live in it

No comments: