Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a Long Week!

This definitely is a busy week. It started with calm Monday though. When I was teaching in my class, my phone rang. It was from CK asked me to come over and have an observation. I thought it'd be a good idea. And it showed a good response from them, after a week no call from them since the first interview. When she said 'observation', I thought I am going to observe children's behavior in the class. I was wrong! In the afternoon, when I was having my sweet nap, Ms Rita called me and said that I am the ONE who was going to be observed! Gosh! She asked me to plan out what I wanna teach to 5-6 years old children on Wednesday.

I was panicked, not knowing what topic I should teach. I decided teaching on some words related to Christmas though since the Christmas season is here. Busy planning it on Monday night. I took some ideas from my previous teaching experience. Now, I wanna thank to Mr James!

Tuesday morning was busy with classes, afternoon was busy with buying materials for the class, Evening was busy with classes, night was busy making garland and preparing for the flash cards.

Wednesday morning was busy with classes, afternoon came! An upset incident happened, my driver was late from his lunch! I was almost late from the observation! Thanks to mom found the another key so that I could go to CK by myself. The observation was good, I guess. Wednesday night was my break. I needed it!

Thursday morning was busy with classes again, afternoon was busy writing students' reports, Thursday night was busy writing out the lesson plan.

Friday morning was busy with classes. Now here I am free and enjoying my day blogging. How I am thankful for this Friday!

Looking back I am thankful for God's strength and wisdom that He poured out for me. I believe that I could not do all without His guidance. Thanks Lord!

No comments: