Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas O Christmas!

I've never been to this excitement again for long since I was young. Excitement for doing something extraordinary at this Christmas. Yeah, I know, Christmas is still next month. But can you feel it now? Supermarkets are selling Christmas ornaments now. Happy to see Christmas tree again. But the celebration for Jesus Christ's birth shall not be forgotten.

It occurs when my working centre celebrates Christmas every year. My principal basically requests every class's performance. I take three grade classes and one preschool class. We have idea what to do for grade classes, but for preschool class. For Grade 2 class, we are excited to make a drama titled "Christmas in a Toyshop". Though I haven't made the script, but I am so excited for the day. For two Grade 9 classes, they are as excited as Grade 2 planning for Grade 9 Idol. They have crazy and creative ideas. Happy to see them so excited! Hopefully it goes well. Yet, I still keep looking for nice idea and performance. I want something simple but worth enough to remember. Any idea what performance for 4 five-year-old children?

No comments: