Monday, November 17, 2008

One Week Anniversary of Missing Angel so Much



She is for sure not the best student in the class. But she is so charming and caring. She can be very annoying too, sometimes. But she always smiles, and it always brightens up my days.

She and her family moved out from the neighborhood she was to live. Without any notice, she was out from UEC as well. I was told about this three days after she was absent from the class. I was not very upset at that time though. But recently I just miss her so bad.

There are many sweet memories we've been through for almost a year she's been my student. She's very weak in memorizing alphabets and she would cry if I ask her to write words that she could not, whereas her friends can easily write it. She's interested more on observing her friends rather than listening to my explanation. She called me a liar when I had to cancel the TV class since nobody could move the TV to our class. She said that I should be ashamed since I am a grown-up who still have both parents. And many more memories that I love to remember being with her.

Hope that you can meet more people and experience many things so taht you can be a wonderful lady in the future. Miss ya!

Friendship Forever

No comments: