Monday, November 24, 2008

Blush!

My blush happened this morning. When one's of the classes air conditioner is broken and it affects three classes, including my class. So, my class moves to 3rd floor. There is a CD player in every classes on third floor used for listening lesson. One of my students, Kevin, likes to explore thing. So, there he was, exploring the player and wanted to have dancing class. I said we were going to have it later, at the end of class. But he still turned on the player. So I decided to move it to next class. I brought it outside and wanted to open the class's door. But then I thought for a while, what if there is a class inside. SO I tried to overhear any noise from outside. OK, it's safe, I thought after hearing no voice from the class. I knocked, just in case, tried to open the door, but it was locked. Suddenly I heard Sir Han's voice. Gosh! There is a class! I turned back to my class. Then Kevin came and said "I don't want to dance anymore" angrily. Good then, I thought, still in a shocked mode since I don't expect there's a class next door. Luckily it was locked, If it was not, I'd be very embarrassed for being rude intruding some one's class.

No comments: