Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheetah Graduation Class Picture

I know I seldom write about my class or my students coz if I am a parent, I won't like my children's teacher write sth about them, either in a good or in a bad story. I really think that consent form is very important to protect one's privacy. But this time, I need to break it. I'd like to show my students proudly to the world.

Cheetah Class
What's wrong with the students? Why did teachers look happy but the students look unhappy? Ok, let me explain. The students, and teachers, showed GREAT interest in taking pictures and basically my students could give you thousands of different poses. But when we got the last turn, which meant we needed to wait for an hour, to take the picture, we felt bored . While waiting for turn, children played, ran, and jumped like what children normally do and teacher (me) was busy taking children's pictures. So when our turn came, we showed no interest to take picture (but you can't see it from teachers' faces coz we are great actresses, or basically just narcissists :P).

Cheetah Girls

Cheetah Boys

No comments: