Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zap! (Sakit...)

Last week, I was asked to write an article about sport day at my school. Feeling so excited, I straight away wrote about it since I still had fresh memory about that day. I wrote short and simple article. I was quite satisfied and proud that I didn't take much time to write about it. I handed in the soft copy to my principal. Then she said that she needed to edit 'little' of my article. I agreed.

Then I was curious how she edited my article, so I checked the article. Then it's like the sky fell down on me, she changed LOTS! The feeling was totally different, I mean, the idea was still mine, but the choices of words made it LOTS better. Zap! my heart hurt. It made me realize not to be PROUD easily. Keep on learning. Most important, this experience taught me to be HUMBLE.

No comments: