Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Day with Mr. Pancake

My cousin's girlfriend, Vivi, came down to Medan from Bandung. She stayed a night with my family. The next day I was given a duty to bring her around Medan. Sad to say but there's nothing to explore in Medan, I mean downtown, with an hour spend since she had a date with her cousin, which I've forgotten her name is (I'm terribly sorry). So, basically I just named places along the way to Sun Plaza; such as Durian House, Medan Train Station, Kesawan, Kampung Keling, MW, Aston Hotel, JW Marriot, Lapangan Merdeka. Somehow, I wish I knew my city better so when my friends come down here, I can introduce my city prouder.

So, arrived at Sun, we walked around and met Vivi's cousin. Then we decided to eat at Mr. Pancake! I love this shop coz it has fabulous interior. Am I right?


I especially love this fireplace!

In our conversation, we somehow agreed it's better that this shop named Ms. Pancake rather than Mr. Pancake. Hmm.. Aye?

This shop serves average-taste-but-great-decoration food.
Its name's Butterfly, but I couldn't see where 'the butterfly' was.

Fruity Choco, if I'm not mistaken :p

Durian Pancake, looks yummy rite?

Overall, I like this shop and I love having her around!

No comments: