Friday, February 5, 2010

Long time no write?

So, what brings me tonight to write in a room with starving mosquitoes after a long time pause? Of course coz I miss writing, I miss writing out my feeling, my complaints (definitely!). But for sure, I miss thinking and feeling!

These days we get carried away easily by our activities, don't you think? I've been going through these last two weeks like a half-dead body walking. Waking up in the morning and going sleep at night. No feelings, insights, thoughts involved. Boy, can't tell you how easily I am distracted with this whole activities and plans. It is addicted, though, I have to admit. The feeling of numb like nothing really matters, going through days without even noticing it has slipped away. Feeling so empty inside, that's scary.

Trying to guard and waking myself up now and then, focusing on what really matters. Thanks God! :) Ok, let's breathe!

Now, let's talk sth bright here. I watched Julie & Julia this week. There is one recipe that definitely made mouth flooded by my saliva-Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Basil. I've got the recipe! Surely it's worth trying! I want to try Beef Bourguignonne too. But surely I'm gonna burn my house with it too! Berle?

And this is my waiting list book! Dying to read, cook and burn!

bon appetit?

No comments: