Friday, February 5, 2010

Answering...

Q: What item or product (if any) would you risk buying on the black market, if it became illegal to purchase it?

I found this question on one-minute writer. It's a very interesting question. I think the winner is pirated DVDs (though it's not "risky" to buy here)! Yet, it's still ILLEGAL. I know there shouldn't be any excuse, but there are lots of great movies that are still waiting on my list that I can or cannot watch in the cinema. Believe me but I haven't watched: Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, The Blind Side, Slumdog Millionaire, Precious, Up in The Air, Whip It, and I can continue the list on and on. I appreciate those directors and artists, that's the reason I don't want to buy pirated DVDs. It feels like robbing and I hate to dirt my hands. So, I found this tricky trick. I asked my bro to buy DVDs that I wanna watch since both of us are movie freaks. I know it's still wrong (and perhaps with bigger sin :p). Just assume this is my confession. I'm sorry!

1 comment:

Andrew Au said...

Hey, thanks for the wishes this Chinese New Year. Hope you have a good one too.

AND

I guess your confession counts for many of us too...