Friday, July 29, 2011

my 'break' reflection

my break will be over soon. i got a new job in a bank and will start next monday. i am enjoying the very last bit moment of my break. reluctantly letting it go, but i must. looking back at my break, i know i didn't really fully used it. there were times when i just bluntly wasted my time for doing nothing. it doesn't mean i did nothing though.

so, i made this 'my break achievements':
1. finished reading a couple of books (should check previous post for the short review)
2. took some pictures (very satisfied!)
3. made some flannel stuffs (very satisfied too!)
4. updated my blog (this month has the most posts compared with other months! :D)
5. took a short trip to bandung :)
6. updated my knowledge on korean drama, movie and reality shows :p (definitely love goguma couple so much!)

conclusion: happy! looking forward to the next break. but for now, hwaiting for the new job! :)

No comments: