Sunday, October 9, 2011

have a wonderful day

there's a notice on upgrade thingy in my dashboard today. i'd normally ignore it, but my finger was kinda "itchy", so i clicked this blogger update (please be aware that i'm computer idiot), and i was amazed! my dashboard looked so cool now! and they have this stat, it's written that my blog has been viewed 1.516! seriously! there's always no comment in my posts so i thought nobody checked my blog. therefore, i wanna thank to everyone who checked my blog, accidentally or not :p

another shocking thing happened to me this week was when i read joel osteen's daily reading from your best life now. oh yes, it's been ages since i posted something spiritual. but i just wanna share a bit here:

the scipture says, "be confident of this. he that began a good work in you will continue to perform it until it's perfectly complete" (see philippians 1:6). god is never going to quit working on us. he's not going to get halfway through and say, "i am tired of dealing with you." "you keep making that same mistake." "you've got so many faults, i've had it with you." no, god is going to keep working on us until he shapes us into the people he wants us to be. 
pg. 67

i bought this book mid of last year. when i was reading it at first, i couldn't relate myself to any of the topics brought up. for me, it's too hypocrite. till recently i reopened the book, and this paragraph shocked me and opened my eyes. the verse is a popular verse, many have quoted it, but i only understand it yesterday. i guess i have to give myself a bit more respect and a lot of gratitude to god.

have a wonderful day.

No comments: