Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Bowl of Noodle and A dog

It's a drizzling day. The weather was nice for anyone to have a nap. But I didn't. It's a weird habit that I develop throughout my holiday. I don't nap.

I finished cleaning my house. The second floor only. And I got so exhausted. I got this silly idea because I hate mopping floor. Mopping uses up all my energy to clean other parts of the house, that's why I dislike it. So, here's the silly idea. After I swept the floor, I poured some water on it. Then I used squeegee (the word I just learned) to clean the floor and remove the water (yeah, that's basically the function of it) and next I gently mopped to make sure that the floor is really dry. But in the end I actually wasted more energy. It's a dumb strategy after I think all over again. But I'm happy that I have one clean floor.

I took a rest for a while after the cleaning session. I watched Marley & Me movie on Star Movie. And I couldn't believe I watched this movie for so many times and I still cry for so many times. Somehow, I don't know why, it triggered me to my family. I miss them. I miss some yelling and teasing and the crazy non-sense noises.

I made myself a bowl of Korean instant noodle for lunch and I ate it at the door until I surrendered to the heat of the bowl. So I went up and enjoyed the noodle with a movie as a garnish.

In the end of a good day, I'm grateful that I have Lucky today. Accompany me through a good lonely day.

2 comments:

cavy said...

hey hey, where's ur maid?

Unknown said...

Pulang Kampong for eid ul fitr...