Thursday, September 9, 2010

Popped-up Resoulution?!?

I didn't put it in my previous entry as one of my holiday resolutions. But I think I amazed myself today. Irene lent me her novel. I thought I'd put it on my table and let it stay there till the end of holiday and returned it to her without even flipping through the pages. But weird enough I actually opened it, out of boredom, and finished it in three hours! I never ever ever ever finished reading a book in a day! So I give myself a standing ovation.

It's a very light book, telling a simple-predictable story. It's in Indonesian. A very solid point why I can finish it in a day. Nevertheless, it's interesting enough to keep me read it, and giggle at the humors, and "gregetan" at some pages.

I recommend this novel if you have some free time and if you don't wanna sweat or squeeze your brain (No sarcasm here). It's a very chick novel.
Four Seasons in Belgium by Fanny Hartanti

No comments: